FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $195* Excluding livestock, aquariums and orders over 30kg.
Proudly Canadian

Testimonial

Outstanding

Saturday 10 August, 2019



Thank you Angelfins! Fast order processing and at my door in 4 days. I'll be back.
Testimonial By: James Burke — Edmonton, AB, Canada



Track Orders

Testimonials

Awesome!

Fish came in healthy and well packed, customer service awesome. Thank you so much!
Read More ->


Fast delivery

I ordered a KH and GH test kit along with a replacement python water change t pump. Order was packed nicely and was at my door within 2 days!! I'll .
Read More ->


Red Root Floaters

Honestly some of the best red root floaters i’ve received in the mail, with 95% of it in perfect condition and the other 5% still viable but a littl .
Read More ->


Beyond Amazing!

To anyone who visits angel fins in person or their website: I have purchased several plant tissue cultures along with other very hard to find items .
Read More ->


Waste of time

Drove an hour and half thinking I could place an order online and that the room was open 9am-9pm since the store hours have been crossed out. I assume .
Read More ->


We are sorry, we ran out!

Please fill out this form and we will email you as soon as it comes back in stock.

THANK YOU